jama time

jama time

Monday, May 7, 2007

Another Monday

Shopping, Shopping, Shopping!! We have had a busy weekend!!! No additional info on Zada just yet, but we sure know that she is going to be stylin' with her new clothes. I just wish we could have her here already. I'm sure I will repack her suitcase once a week until we travel!! Grandma brought Luca home a shirt that says, "I'm a Big Brother". He's pretty proud of that. He is getting a little more curious and starting to piece together the puzzles. He asked me the other day if I got a picture of him when he was a baby, so we took out his little book with his first three pictures when he was in Korea. Yes, we were just as crazy then as we are now with the shopping, crying, and shopping some more. I would move the furniture around in his room (like it made the room bigger, or the time go by quicker), I also had a whole suitcase packed just for a day trip home from Minneapolis (which, yes I repacked for 5 months)!! It's hard to describe all that we feel, but reality will be when they place her in my arms and I know she is mine to protect for the rest of our lives!! We are hoping for a physical update soon, but that could come a week before she comes home. We just know that she is in great hands until ours get there for her.

Luca and I went on his preschool year end class trip today and had a great time. His Graduation is Wednesday and we will be having a little party in honor of all his hard work this year. I suppose I'll cry then too!!

The book of life always has one more chapter of living and learning. We are so blessed for what we have been given and to have a great community and family support to share all this with. I'm sure after Zada gets home he will be more than happy to go to all day kindergarten!! What a helper he will be - we hope!

Take care and we send extra blessings to little cousin Layla as she waits for her homecoming from Guatemala and the Kuznia family that will be traveling this week to bring their daughter home from China. You are in our thoughts and prayers of safety and a quick trip home!