jama time

jama time

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A much needed Update!!

We received a weight update today on Zada and she sure is growing. When she went into the center the end of March she weighed 9-lbs, 1-oz. and as of June first she is already 12-lbs, 5-oz.!!! I just wish we could say that she is getting so big right before our eyes, but soon. Each week we get closer. Our passports are here and we are going to our shot clinic on Friday so each step means it is coming. Oh how I wish I could just have a peak at her, but then I would want a squeeze, and then I know I couldn't ever let her go, so I will wait until all that happens.

I was so excited to meet little Ari that just joined our world from China. She is just a week older then Zada and precious as an angel. Thanks for sharing her and getting my excitement level back to knowing the wait is so worth it.

Have a good one!!