jama time

jama time

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Another day closer!

Hello all - I just visited a blog of some friends who are sharing their first moments with their daughter in China and I have tears and chills for them. Congratulations to the Kuznia Family!!! How it makes me so excited for that meeting and how I remember the warmth of holding Luca for the first time. It is such a relief the first time they look up at you with a smile that says, "we are all going to be just fine together".

We are still expecting our travel to be the end of July and we received the paperwork to get us started for our journey. It will take mom and I both to figure this all out so we end up in the right country!! Luca is so excited to get a picture ready to send to Zada. She will be able to have by her crib and that is exactly where it will be when she comes home. I wonder if she will be as excited about our picture as we were for hers!!

Many hugs and hello to all who visit our blog. Have a great evening.