jama time

jama time

Friday, May 25, 2007

Another Week Down!!

Hello all - I guess I am what everyone calls "Nesting". Amos is making fun of me packing Zada's suitcase, repacking, washing and repacking again. This is how I deal with waiting. I am somewhat of an anal person and yes I know I will continue to do this for the next 8 weeks, but if it keeps me sane, go with it!! I have been having awful nightmares about our arrival to find my little girl doesn't care so much for us. I never had dreams like that with Luca, but my friends assure me that I am doing this because I am a much wiser individual now!! (I think it is their way of saying, "chill out".) You always hope that connection will be instant and it definitely was with Luca. Maybe I am just realizing the female attitude that tags along with me and I am worried that she has already been blessed with that characteristic. Either way Zada, you are mine and you are coming home with me!! Besides, Luca has big plans for you!!

Right now we are just waiting for her paperwork to be marked as our child and for her travel clearance to be issued. We will be gone from Saturday to Saturday (no definite date, just the end of July). We will arrive Sunday evening, meet Zada on Monday, Embassy meeting on Tuesday, Wednesday Zada will be with us for the rest of the week, we will travel home Friday, arrive in Minneapolis Saturday. It will be here before we know it. AMEN

To all, Have a fun, safe Memorial Weekend!