jama time

jama time

Monday, July 16, 2007

10 days and counting!

Yes, our travel date is set again for Thursday the 26th. I had a little mishap in the whirlwind of stress. Last week I blew my back out once again and I am realizing that there is a reason for our travel delay. I truly am blessed to work in an office with people who are truly the best friends a person could ask for and did I mention it is a chiropractic office!! So, thank you Judy for being my personal driver, to Dr. Mark and all you girls for helping me out and for reassuring me that all will be fine. I just couldn't imagine traveling in the shape I was in and you all kicked in high gear for me. I don't know if I can ever repay all the people who have helped on this journey.

For all who read our blog, there is going to be a birthday party for Miss Zada on Monday the 6th at Grandma Pat's house. All invited - my dad did say that we will do anything for a party!! I am hoping to get her new picture and update this week so stay patient!!

No comments: