jama time

jama time

Friday, July 6, 2007

Today is Better

As most of you know, we have had quite a mix up in the world of adoption lately. I have not posted because I was taught that if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. To shorten things up, Zada's paperwork got mixed up with another child's and therefore our travel arrangements are delayed until the 26th of July. It hasn't been that cut and dry, but I am at the point again of realizing that there is a reason for all of this. A good friend explained to me last night that I am suppose to be in Africa two weeks later for a very important reason. Whether someone or something is going to have an impact on my life or if for some strange reason we can have an impact on someone else's, it will all be presented in due time. God is giving me this time to prepare mentally I think. I just hope that the next set of tears is for pure excitement and happiness instead of frustration and chaos!! We should get a photo of Zada early next week (I HOPE).

Looking back we did have delays with Luca coming home, but the difference is us doing the traveling this time. And, once he was in my arms, all the let downs along the way seemed to disappear. All I can say is this little girl is going to have the biggest 1st birthday party ever. EVERYONE INVITED!!

Thanks again for the emails and prayers - we truly appreciate everyone's thoughts and concerns. We will stay strong and continue to do whatever it takes.

No comments: