jama time

jama time

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

2 DAYS TO GO!!!

Busy day tomorrow! Work a bit, back adjustment, final pack review, get my travel money, Luca - swimming lessons, parade, county fair, cry a little in between everything because we are so excited but not wanting to leave my boys. Then, the final moment, off to experience something that we can only try to imagine. A world that really can teach us all about how having the necessities of life really are enough and that getting up each day and you so be proud of who you are and grateful for what you have. I will probably be so glad just to have my washer and dryer and a cold glass of milk when I get home.

Thank you to all who have sent donations for the children and for our journey. Thank you so much for the prayers because we can never have too many of those. We do ask that those continue not only on our trip, but on our journey of making sure this little girl is given every opportunity our world has to offer. We are so proud to be bringing her into our family and community, and I know she is going to shape the people we are about to become. Life changes with children!! Luca has lots of room for love in his little heart and he says almost daily, "Mom, she is going to love me so much, and I will teach how to do everything". Little do they know that these two little people will teach us all so much more than we can ever teach them.

I will try update while I am gone, but know that we will be home to share her with all of you in just 11 days!! Lots of hugs to all, and if you see my boys while I am gone, please make sure Luca is fed more than lunchables and orange pop and that he does get a bath and teeth brushed daily. Other than that, I hope him and his Dad/Grandpa have a great time. He will also get to see his cousins Reid and Paige from Virginia Beach. We wish we could see them too, but they will have much more fun with Luca and Zada is getting impatient waiting for us to bring her home.

Love to all - Jenny

No comments: