jama time

jama time

Monday, July 23, 2007

3 Days To Go!!

Yes, we finally got all our paperwork and this is the photo appearing on Zada's birth certificate. It looks like a mix between I want to get up and play and an extreme close up. She does have a little hair, but the distinct brown eyes are stealing our heart already. We just have to teach her to bat the lashes and Dad will give in to anything. We are so anxious. I didn't sleep real sound last night. Maybe then I will be able to sleep on the plane. I can't wait to see the whole her. This picture isn't really giving a good view on how she is growing, but Saturday morning I will know for sure!!!

3 comments:

jobravo said...

Oh Jenny I am so excited for you guys!! It is quite the journey but the prize at the end is worth it all!!! I love the cute tuft of hair on her head ! Have a safe trip and we will see you soon.
Jolene

Anonymous said...

Zada ia absolutely stunning. Those eye are just beautiful!!

Enjoy your travels,
Markelle and Family

Anonymous said...

Jenny good luck! My mom and I wish you the best and we can't wait to come and see your bundle of joy!

The Markgraf's and Axelrod's!